Day Pass: $15.00 per person - NO SPECTATORS
allowed on ranges.
(shoot all day long & shoot any number of firearms)
Get two free targets each visit (more targets for 25 cents each or 5 targets for $1.00)
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR EYE COVERAGE, EAR COVERAGE & A STAPLER. (if you do not have you may purchase in the gun shop.) For rifle shooters: bring binoculars, spotting scope, rests & sand bags.
CHANDLER’S SHOOTING RANGES SAFETY RULES
1. Always sign in and out at the Gun Shop. Cut off cell phones, no pictures or videos are allowed.
2. When range is COLD and ranges are halted: place ALL firearms bolted or open your slide, lay firearms, magazines, ammunition on the bench in front of you. DO NOT HANDLE FIREARMS, MAGAZINES OR AMMUNITION ON A COLD RANGE! Step back from the bench beyond the second set of wood poles until the range is HOT. THIS INCLUDES THE RIFLE RANGE!!! Always keep the weapon pointed down range.
3. NO RAPID FIRING (no bump firing or mag dumps)! No two fisted shooting (cowboy action or a gun in each hand). No fast hip and fast draw. No prone shooting.
4. NEVER walk down-range (or) in front of, the shooting line while the firing line is HOT (shooting is going on). DO NOT LAY YOUR FIREARM ON YOUR TARGETS TO USE AS A PAPER WEIGHT!
5. ONLY HANDGUNS are permitted on the 3, 7, & 15 yard ranges. Rifles and handguns are permitted on the 25, 50, and 100 yard rifle ranges. If you have a rifle that shoots handgun ammunition, you MUST shoot it on the rifle range ONLY. NO RIFLE AMMUNITION is be to shot on any of the "handgun ranges."
6. PAPER TARGETS ONLY. No produce, clays, steel targets, cell phones, computers, soda cans, balloons, bottles, and glass of any kind are not allowed to be shot on any of the gun ranges.
7. NO CLEANING YOUR FIREARMS ON THE PROPERTY. No BB guns or air guns. NO PAINT BALL GUNS!! NO TRACERS! NO SHOTGUNS and NO handguns that shoot any type of shotgun shell allowed on the range !!!! If you see ANYONE shooting shotgun shells at the blackboard, PLEASE REPORT TO THE SHOP!!!!!
8. NEVER pick up ANY weapon that YOU are unfamiliar with..... you don't know if the weapon is loaded, on or off safety, or is in good working order.
9. STAND DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF YOUR TARGET, NO CROSS FIRING ON ANY LANE !!!!! Limit to two posted targets per shooter.
10. Shooters ONLY on ranges. NO SPECTATORS, no animals allowed on the ranges. Children are ONLY allowed if shooting with adult supervision. (within one arm length) UNATTENDED CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ROAM THE PROPERTY.
11. Alcoholic beverages prohibited on premises, if we smell it you will have to leave. NO SMOKING ON ANY PART OF THE RANGE - see staff on location of smoking area.
12. DO NOT walk or drive between buildings.
13. Please remove your shot up targets and place in the trash containers.
14. No 50 calibers or larger calibers allowed on ranges, this includes black powder.